I was rearranging my Mayberry Village pieces today and it got me to thinking
about the many TAGS scenes that were shot within a Mayberry business or
public building. I only listed scenes that were inside the buildings. So I
compiled a list of all those I could think of.  I did not include any homes
or private dwellings.  Can anyone think of any I may have missed.

court house

mayor's office

county clerk office

county nurse's office

barber shop

Emmett's Fix It Shop

Crowley's Market

Foley's Market

Mayberry Security Bank

Walker's Drug Store

Crawford's Drug Store ( where Opie worked)

hardware store ( where Andy bought canning jars)

Weaver's Department Store

two doctor's offices ( where Barney had physical and Dr. Peterson's)

Mrs. Lukens's Store

Mayberry Diner

Morelli's

Boysinger Bakery

town hall

town council room

All Soul's Church

Andy's Laundry

beauty parlor

Wally's Filling Station

Fred Goss's Cleaners

Spare Ribs Tavern

Mayberry School

Elmo's Store ( where Aunt Bee had her pictures developed)

Harry Walker Realtor's Office ( when Howard bought Floyd's building)

Mayberry Hotel

Lodge Meeting Room

Print Shop ( where Goober had prize tickets made)

Print Shop ( where counterfeiters worked)

Jewelry Store

Bowling Alley

Stone Mason ( where Seth Taylor's statue was made)

Sporting Good's Store ( where Opie spent his $10)

Ken Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701
(Home) 715-839-8470