Oh, Ken, I agree 100%! I grew up in the 60's and also remember the safety and
security of my small town. I raised my girls in that same area in the 80's and
they had some of the electronal marvels but still had the benefits of playing
outdoors without threat of danger from some "interloper". Children today can't
seem top function with a toy unless it "does something". Even bikes and trikes
have all these bell and whistles that the ones in the good old days never
needed.
Yes Ken................those were truly the good old days............

NANCY