Albert Wrote:

"I'm presently going through the Rawhide television series (via Netflix)
and lo and behold

I found our own Aunt Bee in a season 2 episode! Titled "Incident of the
Dust Flower",

Frances Bavier plays a character named Ellen Ferguson (she's also an
aunt in this episode, Aunt Ellen).

Though somewhat of a minor role here, Bavier is pretty fiery when she's
angry and vocalizes so (just like when she

did to Andy when he was to evict the farmer from his land for the new
county road, and when he tries to

smooth things out w/Bee and Clara when Keevy Hazelton gave their song
the fast treatment at rehearsal)

This 1960 Rawhide episode has Bavier using an Irish (maybe Scottish?)
accent.

Also, Bavier wasn't carrying or using a six-shooter or rifle here."

Hey folks I have a Screen Actors Guild residual of Frances's for this
episode. I also have one from Benji and several from the last season of
the Griffith Show. They are really neat!

AND They are for sale if any one is interested Christmas time is coming.

You can contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Jeff Gossett