***Did anyone notice who owned this car?  Maybe Nellie or Mr. Schwump was the
owner.
The reason I noticed it so much is that quite a few of my friends in the 60's
owned Ford Falcons because they were dependable, economical cars.***

Ah, something I always wondered myself.  And we finally got our answer during
the color
years:  I think it was the episode where Goober's girl, Flora, is working the
pumps, but
I believe it's none other than Jud (Burt Mustin) who owns that car.  He's in
line behind the
wheel, waiting to fill up his economical little car.  Which, now that I think
of it,
makes his appearance in the gas line even funnier since the good gas mileage
meant he
probably didn't need to fill up that often, and probably didn't need to be in
line for
gas that badly.

Dixon