Thanks to those of you who have remembered the greatest character Actor
that there ever was, Don Knotts.

It doesn't seem possible he's been gone two years.

Speaking of Radio broadcasts, two Cheers for "Two Chair No Waiting", the
Mayberry Podcast.

I enjoyed hearing Bernard Fox last week.  What A "Gentleman" he was in
that interview, despite a certain interloper.

I'm also kinda partial to episode 17, but I guess that the egomenerac in
me.

After hearing from Bernard (Malcolm) I flipped the TV over to bewitched
last night to see if Dr. Bombay showed up and there was Darren's
Parents.
Do you know who they were?  None other than that stodgy Magazine
Publisher that tried to bring Andy down  (Mr. Jackson?) and Howard's
Mother!!
So that would make Darren Howard's brother Figure???  Confusing when
those actors get around.

One more thought, speaking of fibs..even Aunt Bee was known to  throw
out the white lies.  In the episode the Opie published his paper she
lied about "just passing by" twice and about how good the Chicken Ala
king was.

Best to all
The Untrained Voice