Thanks again, Tom, for sharing the Rest of the Story with us.  I had never
heard that before and had not even known about it until I read about it here in
the Digest.  So, that means a big Thank You to Allan, also, for starting the
Digest, right?  Thank you Allan!

Seriously, that was so very good to hear about Andy's background and for Paul
Harvey to be the person doing it was super.

Allan, I do so enjoy reading the Digest every day.  I leave it 'til last so I
can give it all my attention and thoroughly enjoy it all.  Thank you for each
one you put up for us.

Margaret from Cookeville
AMSOM
(amayberrystateofmind)