>>>After rewinding and pausing it to make sure (ain't TiVo wonderful?) I was
>>>able to make out the sign to read "ER HAJWZK B".  Anyone know what this is
>>>supposed to mean?  Sort of resembles Ernest T's recititation of the
>>>alphabet.  Wonder what exactly that store sells.<<<

This reminds me of one of the TAGS episodes (can't recall which) where Andy and
Barney are talking in the courthouse and you can see the calendar hanging on
the wall behind them.  I was curious which month it showed, so I zoomed in to
read it, only to discover that it was a non-word!  In fact, even the letters
were oddly formed.  Obviously, they wanted to avoid making the episode time
specific, but if they figured no one could read it anyway, I wonder why they
bothered to print gibberish.  Seems like that would have been unnecessary, at
least in the days before DVDs.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)