Photos are NOT allowed in the museum any more. Seems someone took photos of
 articles, printed them into larger photos and was selling them, so no more
 photos!  Only takes one to spoil the whole bunch!
I did have photos of the signs but in keeping with the wishes of the museum
 I will not share them. They can be viewed in the new museum which is due
for  completion, weather cooperating, hopefully, Maybe...in time for Mayberry
Days.  It will be close but keep the fingers crossed!!  Will be nice for
all the  items to finally have a home, and maybe Andy, Gomer, Goober, all the
show's  stars, can show up for the grand opening!
Counting down now to only 4 months to go before Mayberry Days  again!!!
TheCameraNuttttty!!!
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377034x1201454326/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
MaystepsfooterNO62)