Debbie Wrote:

I had someone ask me recently something about one of the episodes. I
know there are 2 episodes where Bobby Fleet and his band with the beat
come to town but I think my friend is referring to the first time , when
Jim Lindsey joins the band. My friend thinks that the Bobby character is
played by Reggis Philbin. I don't think so...What is the correct answer?

Thanks, Debbie

Debbie,

Bobby Fleet was played once By Henry Slate & then once by Herb Ellis
(Not the Jazz guitarist one) Then they changed The name to Freddy Fleet
and he was played by Joseph Sirola. Herb & Joe are still with us I've
spoken to both on the phone a couple of times in the recent past real
nice guys

Jeff Gossett