This may be a smidge off topic but I have to mention a friend of all of ours.?
That wonderful fellow that happily reminds us of our favorite deputy was up
here in our neck of the woods at Jane Lew, WV, and I missed him!? From the
folks I heard from he was in fine form and made a lot of new fans for himself
and the show.? Elenora Poultice would be proud!?? There was a great picture of
him in the 'Weston Democrat' as well as a very positive review by the editor.
Mr. Browning, you would be more than welcome here anytime and maybe we can get
the bandstand in shape and get a concert together.? Consider yourself family.?
Thank you so much for visiting and God bless you!? You're a treasure.

Paul
Formerly from down the street from the "Y" in Raleigh.