replying to your comment, what does county drawn mean ??
That is a new one on me.
Do you mean a country draw ?
I heard what Rafe said and think he drew out w e ee l l, Thats me.
I thought the same thing but I know that they would never le the H word go out on the air in the 60's
Heck, back then they could not say pregnant on TV.
It was referred  to "as being with child"
or "one on the way"
or "one in the oven"
Alot has changed over the years, some good and some bad.
That is why we all appreciate the Good moral family values and friendships of days gone by.
With that said it brings me to another thing.
I do not text and will not read a text message.
That is so unpersonal.
That is another story for another day.
I am going down to Wally's and get a bottle pop.
Tim in Salsibury, NC the other Mayberry.