Albert many thanks for your e mail. i could kick myself. i taped 3 hours of
TAGS Sunday then rerecorded over it. I was thinking Mr. Schwamps brother was
never in a black&white episode but you proved he was. This is the closest to
our plan to locate a man almost run over. Folks I dont have the episode but
you can check and get back to us. Its Up In Barney's Room. Barney runs like
crazy into the courthouse after learning Mrs. Mendlebright took all her
money out of the bank to leave by bus out of town. As  Barney run  inside,
our MYSTERY MAN is exiting the courthouse.Barney has a brief encounter with
him.If hes old short somewhat chunky with gray hair (Schwamp style) this
proves he did get almost run over. Were getting closer now . Thanks Albert.I
hope someone can confirm your findings asap. Still working on it, Tom Kessel
Col.Tims protege reject God bless you all.