Living here in Piedmont North Carolina I always enjoy the early morning show on
our local Fox affiliate WGHP TV in High Point. I was about half asleep this
morning when I thought I heard some familiar voices on the show. Low and behold
it was one of the hosts joking around with Maggie Mancuso, Allan Newsome, and a
few other tribute artists in full Mayberry attire in the studio! It was great!
They were all nearby for the big yearly Mayberry event in Troy, N.C. I always
thought that the host Brad Jones kept his hair nicely fixed but Floyd (Allan)
kept attempting to give him a trim!  Bob