> From: tom kessel <[email protected]>
> Subject: TAGS Marathon Sunday Night
> To: [email protected]
> Message-ID:
 

 

I too, was watching the TAGS Sunday night marathon and I noticed something I 
had never noticed before.  In the episode where Goober buys Wally's, twice he 
tells Opie he is 36.  This episode was broadcast on Christmas Day of 1967. That 
would mean Goober was born in 1931.  However, in the episode "The Case Of The 
Punch In The Nose", Goober tells Barney he was 5 years old in 1946 when Floyd 
punched Foley in the nose.  Curious, Curious.  Maybe Goober has some Jack Benny 
in him.  

 

Orville Hendrickss - Selling Butter and Eggs.  It has been so long since I was 
36 I probably would have forgot too.
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to