With recent talk of Don Knotts, I thought I would share my experiences with him. Two of our chapter members had gone to MGM at Disney with me to witness his handprint ceremony but due to weather it was cancelled. An attendant noticed our shirts and asked if we'd like to meet him backstage so off we went jubilantly. He was so gracious, friendly and accommodating, posing for several pictures and signing things. About a year later, when he was here for Andy's induction into the TV Academy Hall of Fame, we again got to meet him, along with Andy and Goober backstage and Don even remembered us. He actually called my home when I faxed an invitation to his hotel on that first visit; we spoke for just a couple minutes but he was so kind and I about fainted. I've never had a negative time with any Mayberry folks either; would that the whole world could be as wonderful!!! Aunt Bee of Orlando