More Christmas shows and movies.
 
Watched TAGS - "The Christmas Story",  "The Bishop's Wife" (love Cary
Grant), "Christmas in Connecticut", "Donovan's Reef" (love John Wayne),
"We're No Angles" (Humphrey Bogart), and several 'Beverly Hillbillies'
Christmas shows,  'Jack Benny', 'Petticoat Junction' and 'Dragnet'.
I think I have forgotten some of the movies or shows I've watched so
far.
 
" Scrooge <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrooge_(1951_film)>  (1951) --
with Alastair Sim <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alastair_Sim> "  will
watch this Christmas night.
"The Lemon-Drop Kid" will watch this weekend.
 
If you haven't noticed (from my last post and this post) I have a lot of
Christmas movies and old T.V. Christmas shows.
 
I am working on Christmas Eve, twelve hour shift.  No movies tonight.
 
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah 
 
 
If you are out an about this holiday season stay safe.
  
Margaret
Floyd: 'I'm going to Nashville.'   
(Margaret: I already live in Nashville.)

______________________________________________________________________

For information pertaining to Willis' email confidentiality and monitoring 
policy, usage restrictions, or for specific company registration and regulatory 
status information, please visit http://www.willis.com/email_trailer.aspx

We are now able to offer our clients an encrypted email capability for secure 
communication purposes. If you wish to take advantage of this service or learn 
more about it, please let me know or contact your Client Advocate for full 
details.
______________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to