From: dewey lamb <[email protected]>
Subject: Christmas  episode

"As you are opening multiple presents,and stuffing your face,  remember the 
less fortunate.With the changing of a day,any of us could join the  ranks 
of the less fortunate..."
 
Well, Dewey, I know you didn't mean anything bad here, but I learned a  
long time ago when addressing more than one feller at a time, a person has to  
choose words carefully and be careful about making assumptions. Mayberry 
folks,  back then and now, wouldn't ever act like that on purpose (I guess I 
have to  except the Darlings at the dinner table here). I know you meant to 
send a good  thought, and that is the way I will take it, and I am sure all of 
the Mayberry  folks here will do the same. We all live in a Mayberry of the 
mind, and care for  the less fortunate has to be a big part of being in 
that special place. Merry  Christmas and a great new year to you and yours, and 
to all of us.
Yours,
Jimmy Dean
down in Dothan, Alabama
 
 
 
_www.artbyjdean.com_ (http://www.artbyjdean.com) 
 
 
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to