appeared together?on an episode of TAGS, Betty Lynn and Hal Smith were
both special guests at the 1989 Memphis Film Festival.

Brian Rodahaver
One Of Maryland's Biggest TAGS Fans!!!<<<<

Brian  I don't know of you caught this, because the question went on
several days before the answer was given.. and then accurately refuted,
but Helen, Thelma Lou, AND OTIS did all appear of the Episode  "the
Arrest of the Fun Girls" episode #155.  This has been verified by the
machines down at the bank..and they're goooood machines.

Now I gotta think about Mike, the Scamp's question...that newspaper??.
I may have to call in the Boys at the lab.

Hey Allen, on that Buzz Fluehart quote, didn't Barney also say they
"laughed at Alexander Graham Bell right over the telephone"?

The Untrained Voice