In the episode "High Noon in Mayberry" Barney gets in an argument with the mail
carrier.  He tells him just wait til he parks in the wrong spot sometime.  It
sounds to me like he responds with; as long as I'm carrying the mail I have
right of way over Ambulance, firetrucks (or something along those lines) than
he adds what sounds like and "Heavier than aircraft"  That doesn't make any
sense though.  I would love to know what he is really saying.  Anyone tell me?

Johnna

Fayetteville, AR