When I first read about the possibility of another Mayberry in the Midwest I
was looking forward to it because I had gone to two of the other ones that were
held.  I looked on the internet site for hotels in the area and saw only one,
maybe two listed.  The other ones it mentioned were in  Anderson which is a bit
of distance away.  This could be one of the reasons it was cancelled.  I live
just outside Chicago (site of Cymbal City)  and it's more convenient for me to
go to this event instead of Mt. Airy.  Even if I did attend another one in Mt.
Airy there's no way I could afford the hotel rates anymore.  I plan to visit
Mt. Airy at another time of the year because it is such a beautiful, friendly
town and it has a lot to offer and the rates are better.

The big print giveth and the small print taketh away-Tom Waits