I didn't spend a lot of time thinking about this as we discussed it in the past, but these are the ones that
came to mind right away.  I am sure there must be more.

Prisoner of Love smoked and blew the smoke right in Barney's face.
Barney smoked while in jail and also smoked a cigar when he was feeling sport like.
Freddie Fleet smoked when he was talking to Andy in the courthouse.
Mr. McBeevey smoked and made smoke come out of his ears.
Colonel Harvey smoked a cigar and made smoke signals.
Fred Goss smoked and dropped ashes all over Otis's clean suit.
Andy smoked numerous times, even in bed. ( Don't think he smoked in color episodes)
Citizen of the Day Mr. Mooney smoked at the end of the episode.
One of the Darlings always had a pipe going.
Otis Campbell smoked when he told Andy about Aunt Bee and Fred Goss
Gentleman Dan smoked cigars from Tampa
Roger Hanover borrowed money from Andy so he could go get cigars though I don't think we saw him smoke.
Several members of the Esquire club smoked.
Several men at Opie's Saturday gathering at Oakwood Hills smoked.
Escaped prisoner's girlfriend smoked as she went back into the trailer to get her cigarettes. Daphne's boyfriend who punched Andy was smoking when he came into the truck stop One of the crooks who held Andy and Howard hostage smoked while keeping watch at the window.
The courthouse furnace really smoked when Newton Monroe tried to clean it.

Ken Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire WI 54701
715-839-8470