>>>Aunt Bee was engaged to the captain of the ship that she took a tour
on. 
The actor was Will Greer who played Grandpa Walton.  However, when he 
retired he could not adjust to being a landlubber so Aunt Bee graciously
let 
him go back to sea.<<<


I could remember it was a guy in a white suit..but I was not sure if he
was a Sea Captain or a Milk Man.  "Of course it my uniform, What do you
want me to wear a Milk Man Suit??!"

And I knew he had to travel around dealing with various creatures, but I
couldn't remember if it was sharks and whales ..or Aphids on Roses.

A Sea Captain..are you sure it wasn't a Wiper on an Oil Tanker?  No that
was Andy's cousin, I think.

Otis wore a white suit and he dealt a lot is liquids, but he wasn't Aunt
Bee's type.  She was more like a prison warden to him.

She could have tried letting him tool around Myers lake in a row boat
for a while to see if that scratched his itch...but no, he had to go
back to Kelsey's Ocean..what a shame!!

The Untrained Voice

_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to