In a message dated 5/14/2010 11:00:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
wbmutbb-requ...@wbmutbb.com writes:

Anyone  else recall ominous weather in our fair town?

There have been numerous rain showers and thunderstorms:

It rained when the gold truck came to town.
It rained when Quiet Sam's wife went into labor.
It rained (and thundered) when Andy and Barney went to get the dogs they'd
released to the countryside.
It rained when the gypsies came to town, trying to convince everyone they
were bringing the rain with them.
It rained just before the cows were stolen, leaving a heavy amount of mud
and consequently, footprints.

Thing is, except for the Christmas episode I don't remember much cool
weather ever seen in the town, though I do remember the occasional use of coats

(as when Andy and Barney once arrested Otis at night).

Dixon