In a message dated 6/1/2010 11:01:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
wbmutbb-requ...@wbmutbb.com writes:

In the  episode "Goober Takes a Car Apart",what "safety point" did Sheriff
Jackson

think the car in the courthouse was bringing across?He did not  elaborate
any

further on the statement.

That maybe one of those things we have to figure out for ourselves.
Personally I think opening the courthouse door, walking inside and  suddenly
seeing a '58 Rambler staring you in the face, emphasizes the point that  you
need to watch where you're walking and be aware of your surroundings, since
cars can often come out of nowhere.  Kind of an odd way to make the point  but
you have to admit it's eye-catching and memorable.

Dixon