There was that fly that lit on Aunt Bee's pickles and died....

Harriet down at the Bank
------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 19:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barbara Mylott <mylitldog...@yahoo.com>
To: wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com
Subject: Bugged

Hey to all..hope everyone had a good holiday.
I was watching a show the other day when I was annoyed by a bug that just
wouldn't go home. As I was trying to shoooo him away the thought came to me
that I've never seen a bug in Mayberry. I remember someone writing in that
they've never seen a cat there either. There's not much a bug can do for the
show but it's an interesting concept that makes Mayberry even more perfect. Has
anyone ever seen a bugged show written into the theme like sittn' on the porch
catching fireflies?
Best to you and yours
Barb