Watermelon though never seen is also mentioned in the first season when they
are planning the founders day celebration.  Andy is naming off a list of events
and says "free watermelon and sech"

Johnna

Fayetteville, AR

As an aside. I called my husband today and told him I bought him a suprise.  He
asked "Is it food"  It was, it was a watermelon.  He is the only person I know
who would guess food as a suprise gift, and get as excited as if you had bought
him a new power tool.