I've been enjoying the speculations about how Barney got himself out to Sam's
farm. I had never thought about it, and appreciate those who have!

But here's something that has gnawed at my logical brain every time I have
watched this episode. After Andy has tried to phone Barney from the farmhouse
and has had Sam hang the phone up and drag him into his wife's bedroom - once
he determined it was a false alarm and he & Sam returned to the living room,
why didn't Andy go right back to the phone & ask Sarah to get Barney again?
Instead, he sat down and relaxed over a cup of coffee until Barney burst in.
Never made any sense to me, but like someone else said, I've always understood
that suspension of logic was often needed in order to fully enjoy the TAGS
experience!

HistoryBuff