For what it's worth...Tuesday night's edition of "The Daily Show" included
an entire segment on the controversy surrounding Andy Griffith's PSA
telling  seniors about the new health care law. In particular, Jon Stewart
skewers
Bill  O'Reilly's ridicule of Griffith and even uses clips from "The Andy
Griffith  Show" (most notably, from one of the "Fun Girls" episodes, showing
Barney and  Thelma Lou at the dance) to do so.

Warning: this is "The Daily Show"'s usual irreverent, political self,
language and all, so if you're easily offended, you might want to steer  clear.

Personally I thought it was a hilarious bit of satire.  I'm  not taking a
position on the issues presented in the piece.

Dixon