TVLand didn't even include all 166 TAGS episodes in its online voting.

***I thought there were 249 episodes or something.  Or did you mean 166 b&w
episodes?  I wasn't sure...

The absolute bottom-of-the-barrel color episodes, which no living TAGS fan
would even think of voting for.

***I hope I'm not dead b/c I did vote for one color episode - "Dinner at Eight"
- I will say that I enjoy the earlier episodes better but I really love "Dinner
at Eight".  It is one of my favorites.  I learned how to add a secret
ingredient to spaghetti sauce watching that - d'you TAGS fan know what it is?
I shouldn't tell you, but it is some spice called "OREGANO"!!!  I think that it
was named after the state of OREGON!  Or was that Baked Alaska being named
after the state of Alaska?  I don't remember... ; )

Just a little fun on a dreary Tuesday... Y'all have a Mayberry Day!!!!
: )

Lisa