Harry, I am happy to report that there IS a Mr. Schwump tribute artist. He
appears every Mayberry Days at the Sat. evening Col. Tim's Talent Time. I've
heard his toupee is quite bad too. He is not seen in the Mayberry Days parade,
but I've heard folks do get him mixed up with the Mayberry Days trivia champion
though. People sure are odd......

Mr. Schwump