Hey Folks,

The WBMUTBB Online chapter meeting held on January 1, 2011 and in attendance by phone were Bob Bravetti, Tom Rusk, Joe Gritton, Ron Blankenship, Mike Peacock, Vicki Pillow,and me. We had several others in the chat room talking with us and they included Albert Acevedo, Harriet"Chicken Thief" Browder, Doc Harvey, and several others that I didn't write down their names.

I'm putting the audio of the meeting on line so any of you can go and listen to the entire thing. You can find it on the WBMUTBB page at TalkShoe.com.

  http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/73308

It was a long meeting but we went into a lot of history of the WBMUTBB Chapter going back to the very beginning with Bob Bravetti and myself.

We discussed some things that had been a part of the Digest that impacted our lives in a positive way. Over the 20 years that we've been together in our little corner of Mayberry that have really touched the lives of the member of our online community.

We also mentioned the "sleep pants" and the moulage that occurred around that discussion. Then there was the "who's bank book was it" that Opie found moulage, the spelling of Mr. Schwamp's name (Schwump vs. Schwamp), who played "Mr. Schwamp", Johnny Coons vs. Tom Jacobs (http://www.mayberry.info/history/index.php?title=Tom_Jacobs), and others.

We discussed the fact that the way the WBMUTBB Digest is delivered, one a day or so, it causes us to keep things 'easy and slow' in our conversation.

I did edit it down a bit to try and make it fun for all and to try and make it flow well. I didn't have to do too much so I think those that were there will enjoy this record of our meeting and I hope those that weren't there will enjoy listening.

Allan Newsome
   "The Andy Griffith Show" Rerun Watchers Club - Webmaster
             http://www.mayberry.com/