Watching season 8 got me to thinking (scary I know)......during the episode
"Church Benefactor"  when the women wanted new choir robes and the church had
to be brought level a couple of things......Didn't $500 seem a bit stiff for
the choir robes???? and most of the women sewed.  Why not make the choir
robes??? Also why did the church not just take up a collection for the robes
and / or leveling the church off???  In season 6 when the church buys the
organ.....why were just the town businessmen responsible for paying for the
organ??? Again why was it not expected that the congregation as a whole pay for
it????
In the episode where Barney arranges the summit meeting.  Why if they were
suppose to meet the next day did he wait until then to go to Mayberry to find
someplace for them to meet???  Why not leave the day before???
I know picky, picky...it's just a TV show.  If it helps any I do the same thing
with my daughters Scooby Doo cartoons.  To much time on my hands I think.

Johnna
Fayetteville, AR