Recently my husband, oldest daughter and myself had the privilege of
watching our youngest daughter participate in our county's spelling bee.  It is
always interesting to hear the variety of words given to the contestants.  One
of the words that night really caught our attention; the word "uvula".  As soon
as the word was pronounced, my oldest daughter and I looked at each other
(while trying to stifle a laugh) and she mouthed the words "you got a uvula, I
got a uvula, all God's children got a uvula".  I looked at her and mouthed the
word "Hallelujah".  Incidentally, the young lady did spell uvula correctly.
Seems like no matter where we go, Mayberry is there and for that I am grateful.