Two Chairs No Waiting 124: Remembering Don Knotts #3
http://www.TwoChairsNoWaiting.com

On this episode of Two Chairs No Waiting, we again celebrate the life of Don Knotts to mark the 5th anniversary of his passing on February 24, 2006.

Mr. Knotts fans join me in remembering the life of this man who has brought so much joy into our lives. We hear from Al Gandolfi, the subject of last weeks show, about his favorite memory of receiving an autograph.

Ken Anderson, Brian Humphrey, Jelsic Stern, and Clyde Hughes also took time to call in with their thoughts about Don Knotts.

He may be gone but he will not be forgotten.