I don't usually write in about the actors from TAGS I see appearing in other
shows, but I thought I would this time.  I've been watching "The Waltons" on
DVD while I exercise on my elliptical, and I've seen two TAGS alumni, both
former flames of Andy Taylor, on back-to-back episodes.  Yesterday I saw Peggy
McCay (Sharon DeSpain) playing the mother of a blind girl.  This was eleven
years after the "Class Reunion" episode.  Then today I saw Joanna Moore (Peggy
McMillan) playing the owner of a boarding house where John Walton, Sr., stays
briefly while working a city job.  This was twelve years after her stint as
Andy's girlfriend.  I must say that, although she was still a pretty lady, she
looked a good bit older than her age of 39 or 40.  I'm assuming this was due to
some of the poor choices she made in her personal life.  I thought she
definitely looked older than Peggy McCay, even though Peggy is four years older
than Joanna.  Both ladies gave good performances, and it was nice to see them
again in other roles.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)