Thanks for reminding me that Aneta Corsaut appeared as a judge on
Matlock....I had forgotten about that! I'm also a big fan of that show.
I'm not sure if the actress Larry was referring to was Charlene Darling's
portrayer, Margaret (Maggie) Peterson, or if he was thinking of the female
lead on F-Troop, Melody Patterson.  Both are blonde, and look very similar.
Also, it's ironic that their names sound so much alike!
It's really fun to hear about the many regular and character actors from
TAGS can be seen on so many other shows!
Keep up the good work, and long live TAGS!

Susi Blank
Miss Crump (many years later)

"Oh, Paw, can't I even look at the pretty man?"