O Sole Mio was on the episode when the Italian family came to Mayberry to live
w/ Sam Jones.  This is one of the color episodes.  Sam was expecting ONE guy
and he brought his dad and sister w/ him.  The Mayberry folks welcomed them w/
what they thought was the Italian national anthem...O Sole Mio.  Oh, well,
their hearts were in the right place! : )