Just watched an episode of Gomer Pyle where Sgt. Carter's lady friend had a
friend in town and he needed a date for her or his girl wouldn't let him come
over for his date.  Who do you think he got?  GOMER PYLE!!  Gomer didn't want
to go and Sarge's lady friend didn't want Gomer to go out w/ her friend.  AND
guess who the girl was???  Just guess!!  It was none other than Charlene
Darling Wash, I mean Maggie Peterson!!  They both were under the impression
that the other one was a "society" person, so they were uncomfortable at first.
 But of course, things worked out just fine.  Great episode...wonder where they
got the idea for taking Gomer on a blind double date???  I kept expecting to
hear the line: "Tall, dark, and a door prize!"  : )

Y'all have a Mayberry day!! : )

Lisa