Here is an update on my Bio Name:  Johnna SantosAge: 47Home:  Fayetteville,
ArkansasFamily:  Husband Daniel,  Dtr Cheyenne 2,  Son Daniel (deceased)  Would
be 4, Son Michael 27, Son John 28, 3 Stepchildren  Michael and Nicole 24, and
Andrew 28.Physical Description:  Pleasingly PlumpFavorite food: pastaPets: 5
dogs--Jake and shepard/wolf mix, Ajuejuck (spelling???) a pit bull, Kody (a
kody dog),  Duke a terrier cur mix, finally Belle a hound mix.Sports:  baseball
and college football and basketballWho I would like to meet?? Christ mother
Mary..She gave birth to a child she knew she was going to loose...very strong
womanFavorite movies:  Just about anything from the 30's thru the
fifties...especially with William Powell and Myrna Loy.TV Show:  TAGS, I Love
Lucy, MASH, In the Heat of the NightBooks:  Comic Mystery..Carl Hianness,
Patrick McManus, Rehder, Janet Evanovich, and my favorite book ever....Cant
wait to get to Heaven by Fannie FlaggPet Peeves:  People who talk to hear
themselves.Hobbies...My family, my dogs, crocheting and anything outside during
the summer  Johnna Fayetteville, AR
  • Bio Bob James
    • Bio kim
    • Bio dewey lamb