Harriet Browder Wrote:

"So what role did Ray Kellogg play in Barney's First Car?  Was he one of
Mrs. Lesch's partners in crime?  Anyone?  RK the actor is not listed
appearing in any TAGS episode per IMDB so maybe he was one of the gang
who didn't have a speaking part."

Sorry for the mistake Harriet, that's what happens when I go by memory
when I should have rechecked. I was pretty sure Ray was in Barney's 1st
car but its Barney's Side Car that he's in. He's Barney's first
checkpoint chickee victim trying to get over turners grade, trucker
Edgar J. Masters. As an autograph collector I've watched ebay for many
years for the character actor names that have appeared on TAGS. I've
almost memorized the episode guide Alan has on the TAGSRWC website. If
you put a list together of all the actors/actresses that appeared on the
show and mixed them up with 1000 other actors/actresses names I could
scan through the list and pick them all out with probably 98% accuracy
and tell you which episode and character a lot of them are associated
with. Now isn't that a useless talent? The IMDB is not that complete
when it comes to a lot of the character actors that are lesser know so
I'm sure that's why he's not list as having appeared on TAGS.

Jeff Gossett