Just to give you a heads up, I have two Andy Griffith records I am donating
 to the silent auction, unless I forget and leave them home!!

First:
Destry Rides Again with Andy, Delores Gray and Jack Prince
Second:
Andy Griffith - Just For Laughs...contains
    What it Was Was Football
    Make Yourself Comfortable
    Romeo and Juliet
    Swan Lake
    Carmen
    Silhouettes
    No Time For Sergeants
    Conversation With a Mule
Also have some Jim Nabors albums, and a frame with 6 postmarked envelopes
from Mayberry Days past, and a large photo...think it is 11x14 of Don
Knotts. I  bought it on Ebay as autographed but it appears to be a copy of an
autographed  print, in good condition.
Come prepared to bid! Let's help Surry Arts Council!
Welford TheCameraNut