I had new carpeting installed in my squad car today.  Not sure if I ever
mentioned it, but the body shop where I have all the work done is called
"Happy Days".  The owner named it such as he was such a big fan of the TV show
"Happy Days" and especially Henry Winkler and Ron Howard.
When I picked the car up there were two gentleman standing by it talking about
just that thing.  So I guess I couldn't have taken it to a better place.
The owner of the shop is so proud of the fact that he gets to do work on it. He
sponsors many of the car shows that I attend and he represents
what so much of Mayberry is all about.

Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru
2906 May Street