I don't know how this person came to include me in her invitations to the social networking sites as I do not participate in such foolishness. It just goes to show what a folly this is if they sneak into your address list. The person who supposedly invited me is someone with whom I corresponded briefly once last year about something on the Mayberry Digest and now I find I might be on umpteen lists elsewhere. As Dud Wash once said "a pestilence will find you!" I fear this is one of those instances so the names of all those sites as well as the person who sent this my way are now an oath upon my lips (to quote Dud once again)! Aunt Bee of Orlando