I went  to the USPS website this morning to see how to get Andy's picture
on a stamp -  there's no place for it!? *****
Evidently Lucille, they want you to snail mail your suggestion, it's good
for business!

Here's the correct address:

Citizens’ Stamp Advisory Committee, c/o Stamp Development, U.S. Postal
Service, 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Room 3300, Washington, DC 20260-3501

There's still no guarantee the public will get to come up with whoever
gets the honor of the first living person on a stamp.  It may nor may not  be a
publicly discussed suggestion like, say, Neil Armstrong or Maya  Angelou.

Personally, I'm guessing we'll see another set of classic TV stamps  coming
down the road, and maybe Andy and Opie with their fishing poles are
featured in that series along with, say, Dick Van Dyke tripping over the
ottoman
or Mary Tyler Moore throwing her hat in the air.

Dixon