Christmas greetings to the entire Mayberry community!!
Sometime tomorrow, stop for just a few minutes and remember the Person
whose life we celebrate! Make it a Mayberry time, which is remembering the
Reason for the Season, a change of heart, sharing of bounty, and forgiveness.
Also mentioning, today I have another milestone. 3/4 of a century has
passed since my birth...
11:45 PM Dec. 24, 1936. 75 years!! Where did the time go?  The night I was
born at home, the doctor took one look at me....slapped my  daddy, sent my
mama to the hospital and went outside and emptied both barrels of  his 12
gauge at Santa Claus.
I don't remember growing older but somewhere along the way I did, and for
the past 50 years Mayberry has been a part of my  life!