Only one answer.....and I am sorry, Barney, but I would have to choose
Thelma Lou!! Beautiful, witty, intelligent, has a good job, likes outdoors,
nice  lady, dresses nice. What more could you ask for? And where would we go?
To the  Bluebird of course, and stop at Snappy Lunch for a snack! With all
the pretty  scenery around Mayberry, save the money and just park on top of a
ridge and look  at all the natural beauty all around, and listen to the
birds sing and see an  occasional deer come by....what more??
Welford TheCameraNut