For the past several months, I have had the privilege of accompanying the
choir at our church.  We rehearse on Wednesday evenings and usually sing two
Sundays a month.  Anyhow, as I was leaving tonight for choir practice, my
husband said to me "Say hi to Barney for me".  When I got home, he said "How
was Barney tonight?"  I said, "Barney can't sing" to which my teenage
daughter replied "Not a lick".  (for the record-there isn't anyone named
Barney in our church choir)  The Mayberry spirit is alive and well in our
house these days and that's a good thing!!