Hi Gang,
That's a good one, Paul!  Thanks for sharing that.
There's a similar scene in which Andy and Barn are walking, checking the doors,
as Thel was going with Gome to the movies.  We can still hear Barn talking as
if he had no fudge in his mouth, yet the camera shows him chewing.  I wonder if
quite a few of the outdoor scenes in particular had overdubbed sound?  In
reading about the British tv show from the 60s, the Avengers, it said that they
filmed 'mute' (without recording sound) on the location filming in the
early/mid 60s and I was wondering if TAGS did the same thing at times?

I also have another question that's been "praying" or "preying" on me lately.
I can't seem to find the episode in which Opie is hanging on to Andy's arm at
the Taylor house, and Andy is trying to shake him loose, seemingly annoyed.
Andy is standing, and it seems like they were getting ready to go somewhere.
Thanks for any "noticing."  :)

Over and Under,
Clyde "Barn"