My wife is co-producing the International Bluegrass Music Association (IBMA)
Awards Show at the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville TN again this year.
The show will open with a nice tribute to Andy Griffith featuring Roland White
(and my Martin D-18 on a rocking chair). I'm sad that I won't be there to see
it in person but am very proud of her hard work and know it will be a great
show for bluegrass fans. There will also be tributes to Doug Dillard, Doc
Watson and the big finale will honor Earl Scruggs with current IBMA Entertainer
of the year, Steve Martin (yes, that one - comedian, actor, author, art
collector, etc.) leading 30 banjo pickers!

The show is this coming Thursday night 9/27 at 8pm EST and it will be broadcast
live on Sirius XM Channel 61 Bluegrass Junction and then edited down for radio
broadcast the following weeks. Claire isn't sure if the Andy Tribute will make
the live broadcast since it is being rolled into the opening announcements
(exits, turn off cell phones, etc.). I trust they'll do the right thing.

As proud as I am for her efforts, I was also proud that she corrected the
script with Aunt Bee rather than Aunt Bea.

Jeff

"Proud, proud, proud, proud, proud"