I enjoyed all the responses regarding reverses scenes. The actual scene I was referring to was in "The Merchant of Mayberry," when Ben Weaver first enters the scene. It was made to look as if he was crossing the street towards Crowley's Market, and one can see the car tag is reversed, as well as the theater being on the wrong side of the street. I don't ever recall anyone mentioning that particular scene. I also was not aware of some of the other scenes folks have mentioned, so I feel as good as Ernest T. Bass when he received his Special Award for Learning. Those TAGS editors were quite "Slickity."

http://youtu.be/ClJGTy1rXpk?t=6m4s

p.s. If someone has already mentioned this scene, I receive the Digest daily, so may not have seen the email yet. And of course, you win the peppermint with the green center. :-)

Curt
Birmingham, AL